Have you heard that Toyota released the 2019 Tacoma? This midsized truck has been the talk of the town lately with all its features and capabilities. Drivers interested in the 2019 Toyota Tacoma will have options to choose from too! The Tacoma is offered in nine different exterior colors and six different trim levels. The trim levels include the SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, Limited and TRD Pro. Each trim level builds off the model before it, each adding features and increasing the price. This makes it easy for every driver to find a model that has what they are looking for and sticks to their budget. Keep reading below to learn about the different trim levels!
Trim Levels of the 2019 Tacoma
- SR – Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), 20/23 estimated mpg, integrated backup camera, Entune™ Audio, fabric-trimmed seats
- SR5 – TSS-P, 20/23 estimated mpg, keyless entry with engine immobilizer, 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display (MID), Entune™ Audio Plus
- TRD Sport – TSS-P, 19/24 estimated mpg, Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune® App Suite, Smart Key System with Push Button Start (A/T only), LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- TRD Off-Road – TSS-P, 18-22 estimated mpg, Multi-terrain Select (4×4 automatic models only), Crawl Control (CRAWL) (4×4 automatic models only), an electronically locking rear differential
- Limited – TSS-P, 18-22 estimated mpg, front dual-zone automatic climate control, Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune® App Suite, power tilt/slide moonroof
- TRD Pro – TSS-P, TED-tuned high-performance FOX® 2.5 Internal Bypass shocks, Rigid Industries® LED fog lights, TRD Pro skid plate, TRD Pro cat-back exhaust